Monday, September 24, 2012

Wedding Fashion Paper Doll














Just got my latest issue of Paper Doll Studios from OPDAG!  Wedding Bells was the theme and so here is a paper doll from Tom Tierney from 1993 featuring lovely bridal gowns.  I am in the newest issue of Paper Doll Studios!  I will post my wedding theme paper doll soon along with some outfits that were not in the Paper Doll Studios magazine!

Description:wedding paper dolls
Name: Wedding Fashion Paper dolls   Date:1993 Publisher:Dover
Artist:Tom Tierney
Format:12 pages, 2 dolls
Condition: cut, complete

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 8 I feel the bride's legs are too long
Clothing: 9 nice representation of wedding gowns
Accessories: 8 attached veils and bouquets
Cover: N/A
Color: 8 good use of white
Shading/Texture: 9 lovely details on dresses
Overall:8.4 of 10

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my issue and see your dolls. Thanks for all your lovely posts.
    Lorie from the paper doll group

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe ensemble ! merci pour le partage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete