Monday, March 18, 2013

Gulliver's Travels












So this is a set based on the Paramount Pictures animate movie, Gulliver's Travels which was made in 1939.  From the little research I've done, it's a pretty rare set.  I haven't found any other scans of it so I thought I would post my set.  Saalfield is the publisher.

Description: animated movie paper doll
Name: Gulliver's Travels Date:1939 Publisher: Saalfield
Artist:unknown
Format:book
Condition: uncut original

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 7 not familiar with the characters, some strange looking fellows
Clothing: 8 nice range of outfits for each charater
Accessories: 7 some hats and extra characters
Cover:  8 the use of red and yellow ads drama
Color: 8 good range of colors
Shading/Texture: 7 nice shading and detail
Overall:7.5 of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment