Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kelly Dewinter paperdoll













Here's a set I did a while ago as a request from Kelly DeWinter on Deviant Art http://kellydewinter.deviantart.com/  I just included the colored outfits unless they are only in black and white. There are a few pages of black and white clothes I never got around to coloring. I'm not sure how exactly this just turned into a ballet set.





Description:request paper doll
Name:  Kelly De Winter Date: 2010s  Publisher: none
Artist:Melissa Smith
Format:color pages and uncolor pages
Condition: uncut original art

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 8 I like how she turned out, the pose was very useful
Clothing: 9 lots of costumes with different poses
Accessories: 7 a few matching hats
Cover: N/A
Color: 8 some colors seem too bright
Shading/Texture: 8 could use more detail
Overall:8 of 10

1 comment: